Secretary To CEO
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the CEO, the Personal Assistant to CEO provides administrative and secretarial support, maintaining full confidentiality in all aspects of assignment, maintenance of protocol procedures, information flow and follow up on deadlines and commitments made. The incumbent also provides organizational functions of the office in terms of: providing effective communications support to the office, coordinates the secretarial services of the office as well as to supervise CEO personal day to day activities in coordination with CEO support officer & Housekeeper.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protocol matters, manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule of appointments and meetings; receive high-ranking visitors/officials; take minutes and /or notes, as required; and answer and screen calls with tact and discretion
- Supervise travel arrangements for the CEO; set up and manage administrative files on the CEO’s mission travel, mission reports, and coordinate the preparation and updating of the CEO’s travel plan
- Ensure optimal communication flows between the CEO and staff of the regional office, internal staff including factory, as well as external counterparts, through effective use of written, verbal and electronic communication
- Ensure incoming/outgoing documents from the CEO to the office staff for action; review and ensure conformity to the Fund’s guidelines and procedures of all outgoing correspondence for the CEO’s signature
- Research files, collect requested information and organize material to meet the CEO’s needs. This includes the preparation of information and/or briefs, summaries and background documentation, and implementation of task required by the CEO for all official missions, programs and plan set
- Draft non-substantive correspondence, takes dictations and types correspondence, documents and reports ensuring that spelling, punctuation and format are correct; and in consultation with the CEO, respond to requests for information, which may be of a confidential nature, in a timely, discrete and accurate manner
- Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-points and other presentations including computer generated visuals such as graphs for the meeting; undertake logistical administrative, and financial arrangements.
- Set up and monitor the CEO’s filing system and a follow-up system; organize and maintain the directorate filing system, and maintain up-to-date electronic mailing lists
- Assist in the preparation and finalization of the CEO Office Management Plan; and prepare informal translations; may act as interpreter, as required
- Perform any other duties, as may be required by the CEO and Board of Directors
- Graduated from a reputable Business Administration/Management, Secretary or any relevant studies (D3/S1)
- Possesses min 2 year work experience as a secretary/Personal Assistant/Assistant Manager
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Excel, Outlook Express, etc)
- Has Excellent English skill, both spoken and written. Working knowledge of another official language such as Mandarin or Japanese; is desirable.
- Has good communication & negotiation skill, excellent time management.